Do you often suffer from pain and stiffness in your joints or have trouble moving around and performing simple chores? Name your culprit as Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)causing pain and inflammation in almost all types of joints. You can now control and alleviate your suffering with a hint of Curcumin for Rheumatoid Arthritis– Yes! The bright yellow chemical found in turmeric. Curcumin for Rheumatoid Arthritis unfolds new pathways being a natural anti-inflammatory, analgesic, anti-arthritic and immunomodulatory agent.
Curcumin for Rheumatoid Arthritis exerts benefits in reduction of pain, stiffness and inflammation making you more active throughout the day and increasing your activity level with less discomfort. Curcumin for Rheumatoid arthritis also promises to be effective in controlling disturbed mental state as observed by depression, anxiety and feeling of hopelessness related to RA.
Curcumin for Rheumatoid arthritis also acts as a superior anti-oxidantinhibiting free-radical-mediated peroxidation of membrane lipids & oxidative damage of DNA & protein which are believed to be associated with a variety of chronic pathological conditions such as osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
Curcumin acts faster and that too without causing any adverse effects on other organs of your body.
Facts about Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
- RA is the most common type of autoimmune arthritis.
- Triggered by a faulty immune response attacking the lining of joints and damages other parts of body.
- Mainly affects the wrist and small joints of hand, including knuckles and middle joints of fingers.
- Early diagnosis and treatment plays an important role.
- Low-impact aerobic exercises such as walking and dancing improves muscle strength.
- Smoking plays a role in one-third of severe cases of RA.
- Low intake of vitamin D may have a link to development of RA.
- Depression and RA travel parallel.
- Pregnancy positively affects RA as it gets better during pregnancy.
- RA drastically increases the risk of heart disease.
- RA is closely linked with Fibromyalgia – a pain disorder.
Curcumin for Rheumatoid Arthritis:
Curcumin, the main active component of turmeric,is responsible for turmeric’s therapeutic effects including anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-oxidant, anti-arthritic and immunomodulation.
Curcumin for Rheumatoid arthritis shows highest percentage of relief – the result being based on improvement in joint tenderness and swelling. Curcumin for Rheumatoid arthritis also showed best symptomatic relief with no side effects.
However, turmeric contains only about 1-3% of curcumin and when ingested gets flushed out of body by liver. Due to poor solubility and permeability, curcumin fails to get absorbed from our gut and whatever fraction gets absorbed by pre-mixing curcumin with other substances like piperine gets metabolized and inactivated by Liver First Pass metabolism. This fact attributes to the phenomenon of poor bioavailability of curcumin limiting therapeutic usage of curcumin for Rheumatoid arthritis.
Keeping in mind the disadvantages of curcumin, SNEC 30 (Self Nano Emulsifying Curcumin 30mg), a latest generation of scientifically formulated bioactive has been co-developed by Arbro Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd, DRDO (Defense Research & Development Organization), and Jamia Hamdard University in collaboration with DST (Department of Science & Technology, GOI). There is US Patent for the technology used in SNEC 30.
SNEC 30 uses Self Nano-Emulsifying Drug Delivery System (SNEDDS) which makes it the most effective fast acting agent compared to NSAIDS.
SNEC30 – All in One Solution for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- SNEC 30 suppresses Osteoclastogenesis (development of osteoclasts) by suppressing RANKL signaling & Osteoclastogenesis in RAW 264.7 cells which helps to reduce resorption of calcium from bone.
- SNEC 30 stimulates the process of Chondrogenesis (process of cartilage development) which helps to strengthen the bone and joints.
- An Excellent Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Allergic and Analgesic
SNEC 30 helps to reduce pain & inflammation by acting on Cyclooxygenase (COX) and Lipoxygenase (LOX) pathway. SNEC 30 prevents NF-kB activation and thus reduces inflammation.
- Combats Infection In Rheumatoid Arthritis
According to studies, some anti-arthritic drugs can increase the risk of infections. SNEC 30 due to its wide anti-microbial activity inhibits growth of micro-organisms and also has a synergistic action with antibiotics and potentiates their activity.
- Prevents Progression of Rheumatoid Arthritis
It reduces free radicals which are responsible for stiffness and tenderness of muscles due to increased oxidative stress.
- Protects Your Bones and Joints
SNEC 30 due to its properties of suppression of Osteoclastogenesis and Chondrogenesis protects, strengthens and restores bones and joints which improves range of motion (ROM) and thus level of activity.
- Reduces Side Effects of NSAIDS
SNEC 30 has no biohazards. Due to its unique US patented formulation, it is well absorbed in body to exert its complete therapeutic effects. SNEC 30 helps to reduce and heal the side effects that arise due to NSAIDS.
- Fights Depression
Studies reveal that people with RA are about twice as likely to be depressed as compared to people without this inflammatory autoimmune disease. SNEC 30 influences several biological mechanisms associated with major depression and thus prevents the condition.
Dosage and Safety – Optimum dose is 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by the physician. Trials report very few, if any, adverse effects of SNEC 30 even at a high dose.
All the information on this site is for the purpose of general education and in no way can substitute the consultation with an Ayurvedic doctor.