Vellore Institute of Technology admits students to its Engineering Courses by the means of Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. Admission to VIT’s Both Chennai & Vellore Campuses will be done on the basis of VITEEE. VIT has to offer more than 20 Undergraduate, 34 Postgraduate, 4 Integrated & 4 Research programmes offered at its campuses.
For the session 2016-17, the admission process started from November 27, 2015 and will continue till February 29, 2016 and the exams will be conducted between April 6, 2016 to April 17, 2016. The application forms are available both online as well as offline and students can opt any mode of application. Offline applications forms can be obtained from any of the designated post office or from the VIT University Campus.
In this article we will have a look at the application process of VITEEE:
- Application Form:The availability of application form depends upon the mode of the application selected by the candidate. The description is as follow:
- Online Application: In order to make offline application, candidates can visit the official website of VIT and look for Admission process 2016-17.
- Offline Application: To make offline application, candidates can obtain an application form from designated post offices throughout the country or from VIT University campus by paying Rs. 990.
- Candidates can also request the application form via post and sending a covering letter and demand draft of Rs. 990.
- Application Fee: Theapplication fee of Rs. 990 is to be paid by candidates making offline application and Rs. 960 from the candidates making an online
- In case of offline application, the application fee is charged as the prices of the application form so no other payment of fee is to be done.
- In case of online application, the application fee can be paid either online using Credit/Debit Card or by using Demand Draft.
- Documents Required:In order tocomplete the application process for VITEEE, the following documents are to be uploaded on the website:
- Photograph : The dimension of the photograph needs to be 3.5 x 4.5cms in JPEG format having size within 10Kb – 200 Kb. The photograph needs to be latest and selfies will not be considered as photographs.
- Signature: The signatures should be in a box having dimension 6 X 2cms in JPEG format having size within 10Kb – 200 Kb.
- Submission:The submission of the application form will be considered complete only after the confirmation page (Online Application)or completely filled application form will be received at Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination.
- Candidates paying application fee via Demand Draft should also send the Demand Draft along with the confirmation page.
For details of Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination and other related examinations, visit www.MotaChashma.com